Shopping week is finally done — I am registered, sectioned, and ready to go!
* Currently have a love-hate relationship with the weather. Adore the sunniness, could do without the windiness. Snow’s coming in for Valentine’s … definitely need a cuddle buddy. Regardless, I’m so glad I get to pass by this beautiful river view every morning.
* If you haven’t already, support Harvard Computer Society’s Valentine’s Day effort to bring some love to campus! Fill out your Datamatch forms and get a list of your most compatible Harvardian matches.
* I wrote my debut column for CollegeHumor last week, generating 130+ critical comments. This week, check out a commentary on getting ass at any cost on Valentine’s Day. I suggest something absurd like preying on insecure girls for sex; people totally take me seriously. If only this happened in tutorial.
* At Saturday night’s date auction, Terra bought me and I bought (half of) her pal. Adia and I are headed to Broadway sometime this spring on a $110 joint date with a hunky Harvard theater veteran.
* The Harvard Independent did a Valentine’s Day interview with me and I had a fun photo shoot with my favorite man — John Harvard. And by fun, I mean I was told to channel “tortured artist.” Here I am looking … morose.
* Tried yoga for the first time at Karma Yoga Studio with the Asian American Women’s Association. Brought Terra along for figurative support but could have used some literal assistance. I was way off-balance most of the time and I woke up today with new sore spots.
* My final course list this semester includes Sociology 156: Quantitative Methods in Sociology; Sociology 97: Tutorial in Sociological Theory; Sociology 67: Visualizing Social Problems In Documentary Film and Photography; and Foreign Cultures 67: Popular Culture in Modern China.
I’m taking a trip to New York for President’s Day weekend. I’m arriving this Thursday night and staying until Monday afternoon. Absolutely no plans or accommodations at the moment, but I guess we’ll see what I can pull off last-minute.